Inspired by the annual Local Government Innovation Awards, the State Government Innovation Awards will recognize the great work of state government agencies and encourage an environment of experimentation and innovation in Minnesota.
to the 2014 State Government Innovation Award Winners! The Humphrey School of
Public Affairs commends your exciting work to redesign and implement innovation
in Minnesota’s state government.
- Department of Administration, Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities: Telling Your Story- An App for Policymaking
- Department of Education: Regional Centers of Excellence
- Department of Health, Office of Health Information Technology: Minnesota e- Health Initiative*
- Department of Human Services: Integrated Health Partnerships (IHP)
- Department of Human Services: Nursing Facility Performance-Based Incentive Payment Program (PIPP)
- Department of Natural Resources, Division of Enforcement: Zebra Mussel Detection Dogs*
- Department of Revenue: Saying it Simply- Plain Language at the Minnesota Department of Revenue*
- Minnesota Judicial Branch: eCourtMN
- Metropolitan Council: MetroGIS Free and Open Geospatial Data Initiative
- Minnesota State Colleges and Universities: Veterans Education Transfer System
*Award winners to receive a professional video highlighting their project
The 2014 State Government Innovation Awards are brought to you by the Humphrey School of Public Affairs Public and Nonprofit Leadership Center with generous support from the Bush Foundation.